Covid Risk Assessment For Wedding Photography
Leszek Chrzastowski Photography
Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy 2020
Prepared by: Leszek Chrzastowski
Activity/ Process / Operation
Taking photographs of people on locations during COVID-19 pandemic, in light of increased risk of virus infection.
Steps currently taken to migitate risk of virus transmission:
- Client meetings are held by video conference/telephone only
- Employee(s) will adhere to government advice on safe working
- On arrival and departure at a location, employee(s) will wash hands or use sanitiser gel
- Employee(s) will keep a safe distance, 2 metres wherever practical, and a minimum of 1 metre as per government guidance
- Any posing of groups of people to adhere to current government guidelines around social distancing and ‘bubbles’ – it is our clients’ responsibility to advise on who is able to take part in group photos and who is bubbled with who.
- Employee(s) will avoid hand shaking and all personal contact.
- Guests will be asked not to touch the camera, or any of the equipment used on the day.
- Employee(s) will avoid touching surfaces or any items, unless absolutely necessary and will either clean after, or alert a member of venue staff to sanitise.
- Employee(s) will use a face mask when required to do so in line with government guidance and/or site/venue requirements.
- Employee(s) will stop work, alert site/venue staff, leave the site/venue and self-isolate immediately if any symptoms appear.
- Employee(s) will adhere to the site health & safety policy.
- All business equipment is cleaned and sanitised thoroughly between shoots.
- No more than one shoot is currently held per day.
Updated as UK Government guidance changes. Latest update 01/08/2020
All Queries Contact: Leszek Chrzastowski
Address: 24 Rowan Avenue, Coalville, LE67 4SR