Wedding Photography The Essentials
There is no doubt that my documentary style of wedding photography stems from my own experiences of being photographed. The minute I become aware of a camera in the vicinity, I become so tense and awkward that I am almost guaranteed to look nothing short of hideous in the resulting photograph! This has undoubtedly played a part in cultivating the natural, reportage style in which I shoot and I actively focus my attention on capturing my subjects off-guard. The result; beautiful and natural-looking shots of you looking your absolute best.
My aim is always to create a unique and stunning visual narrative of your day. I try to remain as unobtrusive as possible and am always conscious of the fact that this is your wedding day and not a photo shoot! Of course, some formal shots will be taken and some time is spent away from your guests creating those fashion and editorial inspired images of the bride and groom but the majority of what I shoot will be around capturing the events of the day as they unfold.
To give you an idea of my pricing, weddings start from £625 for part day coverage (up to 4 hours) and £825 for full day coverage. Shorter coverage is available upon request. Wedding photography quotes are occasionally created on a bespoke basis based on factors such as length of coverage required, size and scale of the wedding, what type of album you require (if at all) and where and when you are getting married.
Discounts may be given for various reasons such as a midweek wedding or your wedding being at a venue I really want to photograph.
Click here to get in touch for your bespoke quote or to book a free wedding photography consultation where we can meet and discuss all your requirements.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE?
– Wedding day consultation / planning / chat.
– Wedding photography. From bridal prep until your first dance; whenever that may be.
– A pre-wedding photo session.
– Digital photographs on USB Drive – Minimum 300 hand edited & professionally retouched wedding photographs. All done by me. No outsourcing. There is no limit on the number of photographs you get by the way.
– Printed Photographs from your day.
100 prints from your day on lustre paper.
– Online Web Gallery – All of your edited images (minimum 300) uploaded to your very own gallery where you and your guests have the opportunity to purchase professional prints in various sizes after your day.
– Mobile app– Mobile gallery app.
Photographs ready in 4 weeks after your wedding.